Baked Halibut with Mango Pepper Salsa
Author: Connie Deline
This mango with red pepper salsa works well with fish or chicken.
- 4 halibut filets
- 1 mango, diced, about 1½ cups
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ – 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
- Bake halibut at 350 degrees F for 10-14 minutes, depending on thickness and your oven.
- Meanwhile, prepare salsa with all other ingredients.
- Serve salsa with halibut and other side dishes of your choice.